Affordable program options include:
Keep Full Program:
- On this program, High Plains Cooperative will install a tank monitor on your tank. We will remotely monitor your tank and fill it when it needs to be filled.
- Access to the tank monitor will be made available via an Android or Apple app which you can access for $24.00 per year billed annually.
- Should your tank ever run out of propane, you will never be charged for a leak test or same day delivery.
- You will automatically receive a Summer Fill unless you call the office and “opt out” of the program.
Will Call Program:
- On this program, the customer is responsible for monitoring their tank and notifying High Plains Cooperative when the tank percentage falls below 30%.
- Access to your tank percentage can be available via a leased tank monitor from High Plains Cooperative and via an Android or Apple app. There will be a $36.00 per year charge billed annually.
- Should your tank ever run out of propane, you will be charged for a leak test and same day delivery.
- You will be locked into the prepay price regardless of the current market price.
- There is a minimum purchase of 400 gallons.
- Prepay gallons must be used October 01 through March 31 regardless of what current market price is.
- All prepay gallons need to be delivered/ordered no later than March 31.
- Any remaining prepay dollars as of April 1 will be credited to your regular account.
Summer Fill Program:
- Orders are only accepted June 01 through June 30 each year.
- To qualify for the special Summer Fill rate, you must agree to have your tank filled.
- Summer Fills deliveries will be scheduled at the convenience of High Plains Cooperative, but will be completed prior to September 01.
High Plains Cooperative